Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Other news

The last few days have been eventful for me. Today I got a job offer for a position at the school in which I am working. I'm going to think about it very carefully this weekend.

I also received my graduation announcements in the mail. Although graduation isn't for almost two months, it is great to have something tangible. The most valuable lesson that I've learned by returning to college is that every goal starts with some small step. I remember the first steps feeling almost overwhelming. Once I got a few of them behind me, the rest seemed easy. Registering for classes, buying books, and attending classes with teenagers turned out to be mostly fun. Oh, and I never thought that I'd make it through Spanish I and II, but of course I did.

This is the first of many times that I will thank my family and friends for encouraging me, supporting me and believing in me. Most importantly, thanks to Brad for being patient and generous enough to give me this time.

No comments: