Sunday, December 03, 2006

The holidays are here!

The big news this weekend: the Gators are going to the National Championship game on January 8th. As soon as Brad found out, he started planning the party. That's right, there's a party at our house for the game! Also, the Jaguars AND the Islanders won this weekend. I guess that makes it just about perfect for Brad.






This is B and O making a pie together on Thanksgiving. They worked really hard on it. It was pretty yummy, too.




I never showed you a picture of the finished living room. Here it is with one of our undecorated holiday trees.


















My parents gave us this enormous tree. It was a huge amount of work to get it up. I complained. Brad said that it was like childbirth- afterwards I'd be happy and forget the pain. We'll see. I'll post pictures of the decorated trees when they're more finished.

See you next week!



No comments: