Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Baby Love

Tonight I got a glimpse into our past when I visited my friend, Elizabeth, and her family. Her son Benjamin is eight months old and he’s full of sweet baby love. He’s round and cuddly and busy and sweet, sweet, sweet. Of course I was reminded of all the baby love that we’ve had, and although I don’t want to go back there, it was nice to visit for a little while.

Charlie is at quilt camp this week, and he’s found a new passion. He loves sewing! Olivia is at Girl Scout Camp this week, so she comes home everyday good and tired from crafting, swimming and singing all day. Bishop’s got a job at a local restaurant. He comes home wet every night smelling like a kitchen. Brad used to smell the same way when he was a chef. What’s Mitchell up to? He’s at camp sleep-a-lot.

Only 2 ½ weeks until school starts!

No comments: