Monday, November 14, 2005

The Uncles!

I know I neglected to mention the fabulous weekend that we spent with Stephen and Ned when they came the weekend before last.

Stephen got to go upstairs in the new digs before anybody else because he got stuck- er, I mean, got lucky enough to spend the afternoon with Me and Charlie and Olivia. At the Cummer, we walked into some paintings. Look at Stephen in the Van Gogh.

Then we went to see the house and since nobody was there working, we were the first ones to walk around on the second floor. Olivia and Charlie got to stand in their very own rooms. I had a great time all weekend. Just one suggestion for next time... less Japanese food. Oh, and any time you guys need some birth control, you know where to find us.

Hey, have you seen Stephen and Ned's future vacation home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Post Brad&Lori! I was searching under the term find realtors and found your The Uncles! post as I was looking for more data on find realtors. Your must be ranking well in the engines. Best of luck Brad&Lori!