Monday, January 09, 2006

Scaffolding and Stucco


We were able to see our rooms in the daylight! Everybody got to do some mental furniture placement on Sunday when we went out to the house. Looks like this is the week for stucco because our house is surrounded by scaffolding. This, no doubt, should have kept us from wandering around, but of course it did not.

There is no half wall in the spot that I hope will become our future banister at the top of the stairs. That is not to say that they won't return at some point and put one in, but for now we are hopeful that we'll get a banister at the top and the bottom of the stairs.

School for me is going well, but I am planning day by day which is stressful. I feel constantly OVERWHELMED, but at least it keeps me from thinking about the house all of the time.

No comments: