Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hernias

Yes, hernia is plural because Brad had two repaired today. He did well and he is home now. He was just pacing back and forth across the bedroom because he is restless and bored. Luckily the Jaguar/Colts game is being replayed on Game of the Week on the NFL Network. That should keep him busy until a hockey game starts later. There is always Austin Powers movies if all else fails.

On Monday I was nervous about starting my job, but after three days I am all settled. I like my kids, even the hoodlums. They are in for a shocker after the first of the year when I actually make them do some real work for the first time in months.

Our windows were not in the house yesterday. The house is at a standstill until the windows get in so they can put in the drywall. We need drywall by Christmas to make the January deadline. Our fingers are crossed, but we have low expectations.

We've been getting lots of holiday cards! They are all filled with very nice notes from friends and family. It is great to hear from everybody!

No comments: